Welcome to a new challenge!
Check out the Top Picks from August's Tree challenge HERE.
Please follow the challenge rules:
- Christmas cards only following monthly theme
- CAS design (clean and simple) - definition on sidebar
- Include link to challenge on your blog post
- Enter up to three (3) times
Thank you!!!
The challenge is open until September 24th.
Winner and Outstanding Designs will be announced on September 28th.










9 comments:
Absolutely awesome cards from the DT and from the GD. Gorgeous theme too. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration! x
I enjoyed visiting each blog to learn about the cards! Sure hoping to play along this month as I have many more Christmas cards yet to make. Love this challenge! Thank you!
Sorry i had trouble linking on my phone & it says my blog name instead of my name and cas dt:(
Amazing cards by the design team...happy to be able to play along!
Fabulous cards from the DT girls this month, lots of inspiration
Thanks for a fun theme and all the inspiration!! Glad I was able to play along!!
Forgot to put on DT after my name when I linked it up....Sorry x
The gallery is looking fabulous x
I wanted to share yet another wreath but I missed the deadline by a hair. You can still view it though at http://marianne-cards-n-stuff.blogspot.com/2018/09/another-alcohol-lift-wreath.html
Also forgot to say the gallery looks amazing, including the DT cards!
Marianne x
Post a Comment