So lovely to see the challenge back Loll, and with such a wonderful team to give us some great inspiration for our Christmas makes. Looking forward to putting a card up during the month. x
Add me to the list of happy card makers who are thrilled to see CAS Christmas make its return, Loll! Congratulations to you and your fabulous team, too - gorgeous cards, ladies! =]
Thanks so much for having me as the guest designer for what is the perfect challenge theme for me. I loved seeing all your wonderful bird cards and can't wait for the next challenge.
Happy to see you back up and running, Loll. Great challenge and wonderful team! I am a terrible CAS card maker but I will bookmark this again and try to join when I can.
7 comments:
So lovely to see the challenge back Loll, and with such a wonderful team to give us some great inspiration for our Christmas makes. Looking forward to putting a card up during the month. x
Add me to the list of happy card makers who are thrilled to see CAS Christmas make its return, Loll! Congratulations to you and your fabulous team, too - gorgeous cards, ladies!
=]
I too am so happy to see this challenge start up again. Congratulations to all the team, your cards are all beautiful.
Thanks so much for having me as the guest designer for what is the perfect challenge theme for me. I loved seeing all your wonderful bird cards and can't wait for the next challenge.
Beautiful bird cards by the DT - looking forward to playing along & welcome back!!
Happy to see you back up and running, Loll. Great challenge and wonderful team! I am a terrible CAS card maker but I will bookmark this again and try to join when I can.
It's so nice to have the CAS Christmas Challenge back. It's a great excuse to get my festive makes started. Fabulous inspiration from the team.
Post a Comment